Summary The global salty snacks industry was valued at USD 177 billion in 2021. The industry is expected to register a CAGR of 5.3% in 2021-26. The salty snacks segment of the Americas was valued at $67.
New York, Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Americas Savory Snacks Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Country Analysis, Distribution Channel, Packaging Formats and Forecast, 2016-2026” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06363454/?utm_source=GNW
2 billion in 2021 and it is expected to reach $83.5 billion in 2026, recording a CAGR of 4.5% in 2021-26. In terms of volume, the salty snacks industry in the United States recorded 6,118.4 million units in 2021, registering a CAGR of 1.8%. Additionally, the savory snacks industry in the Americas is highly consolidated, with the top five companies accounting for more than 50% of overall sales in 2021. Additionally, private label accounted for a 6.8% share in 2021. Hypermarkets and supermarkets were the main distribution channel in 2021. the savory snacks sector of the Americas in 2021, with a share of 52.2%. Flexible packaging was the most widely used packaging material in 2021, accounting for a 95.2% share in the salty snacks sector of the Americas.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Americas salty snacks industry. It includes market overview, analysis of high-growth countries, top companies, major distribution channels, packaging formats, and case studies.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Americas salty snacks industry.
Using data from 21 countries in the region, it covers the following –
– Market environment: this includes industry size, market size and growth analysis by category.
– Analysis of high potential countries: it shows the evolution of the share of value consumption in various categories of savory snacks in the high potential countries of the Americas. It also provides a risk-reward analysis of four countries in the region based on market valuation, economic development, sociodemography, governance indicators, and technology infrastructure.
– Country Deep Dive: This profiles several high-potential countries, providing demographic analysis and insight into key trends.
– Success Stories: This highlights some of the most compelling savory snack manufacturers, brands, products and marketing campaigns in the Americas. It also provides a clear understanding of how certain manufacturers have succeeded in the industry, along with other insights.
– Competitive Environment: Provides an overview of major companies in the Americas, along with an analysis of private label growth in the region.
– Health and Wellness Analysis*: It provides information on health and wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the whole salty snacks industry during the period 2016 -2021. The analysis includes key health and wellness attributes and consumer benefits that drove the Salty Snacks industry sales in 2021. It also covers the market share of top companies offering Salty Snacks products with health and wellness attributes in 2021.
– Distribution Analysis: This provides an analysis of the major distribution channels of the Americas Salty Snacks industry in 2021. These channels include hypermarkets and supermarkets; convenience stores; online retailers; food and beverage specialists; cash and carry and warehouse clubs; “dollar stores”; variety stores and general merchandise retailers; and vending machines.
– Packaging Analysis*: This analysis provides the percentage share (in 2021) and growth analysis (over the period 2016-2026) for various packaging materials, packaging types, closures and main outdoor types based on sales volume (by packaging units) of savory snack products.
– Challenges and future prospects: This describes the challenges and future prospects of the salty snacks sector in the Americas.
Reasons to buy
– Manufacturers and retailers seek the latest information on market developments to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also a demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging growth opportunities within the industry in the region.
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering key challenges, competitive landscape, and demographic analysis, which can help businesses better understand the nuances specific to each country.
– The analysts also highlighted key trends driving consumer choice and future opportunities that can be explored in the region, which can help businesses increase revenue.
– Obtain competitive intelligence on industry leading brands in the region with insights into their market share and growth rate.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06363454/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001