Aspiring innkeeper and inns for sale webpage included in new Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers of Colorado website
Visit the Innkeepers of Colorado Bed & Breakfast website which includes traveler information and lists properties for sale that are of interest to aspiring innkeepers.
– Sallie Clark, President of Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers of Colorado
COLORADO SPRINGS, COLORADO, USA, October 17, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – The recently updated and mobile-friendly Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers of Colorado (BBIC) website includes listings of innkeeper information at sell for aspiring innkeepers.
“For those looking to open their own B&B, this is an opportunity to find additional purchasing information for hostels that are approved members of the association and also meet association standards. when it comes to customer service and security, ”said Sallie, President of BBIC. Clark. “For existing inns that are not yet members of the Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers of Colorado association, this offers the option to join the association and receive a free listing on the Inns For Sale web page,” he said. she adds.
Currently, BBIC Inn members listed on the Inns For Sale web page are:
Pikes Peak Paradise in Woodland Park, CO:
Pikes Peak Paradise is a property offering views of Pikes Peak. The bed & breakfast is surrounded by a million acres of Pike National Forest, just three miles from the town of Woodland Park with local restaurants and activities. Pikes Peak Paradise has been refurbished and redecorated on a boutique-style bed and breakfast theme with modern euro-imported furnishings and a collection of fine art. The five updated suites include new 1,200-thread count linens, down pillows, down comforters, duvet covers, Egyptian cotton towels, and spa bathrobes. All suites offer free Wi-Fi, flat screens, CD / DVD players, music and over 1000 DVD movies. Recent upgrades include a new GAF Class 4 Grand Sequoia Armor Shield hail-resistant roof, James Hardie Hardibacker concrete cladding and a Viessmann solar thermal system. For more information visit: https://www.innsofcolorado.org/member-services/#inns-for-sale
Gable House Bed & Breakfast in Durango, CO:
Located on a street corner within walking distance of downtown Durango and many local shops and restaurants, The Gable House has a long history. Built in 1892, the mansion served as a private home, hospital and is now a Bed and Breakfast with top reviews on Tripadvisor and Google. In the 6,905 square foot home, there are original details preserved alongside modern amenities. While there are eight traditional bedrooms, the house has potential for expansion, as well as seven parking spaces, convenient off-street parking, and a 3 bedroom carriage house. This property is an opportunity to provide the Durango lifestyle and historic home. The Gable House is listed with Legacy Properties West Sotheby’s International Realty. For more information visit: https://www.innsofcolorado.org/member-services/#inns-for-sale
Tips for aspiring innkeepers considering buying a bed and breakfast property:
2. Stay in guesthouses, chat with innkeepers, take aspiring courses, read books, and learn to understand the business / personal side of the innkeeper profession.
3. As conditions of the sale, review profit and loss statements and income statements, make sure guest lists and previous collateral documents are included with the sale as well as the property’s website. (URL, e-mail addresses, rights to photos and content). Make sure all outstanding gift certificates for future stays and guest deposits are included in the liabilities. Work with a real estate professional who is familiar with the bed and breakfast industry.
4. Receive a list of the hostel’s current advertising online and in printed directories to ensure that the hostel has maintained its professional association memberships and paid listings.
5. Research the property’s reputation through review websites such as Tripadvisor, Google, Yelp, and others, while evaluating any physical and advertising improvements that may be needed for future financial viability.