Summary In 2021, the global hot beverage industry was valued at $236,036. 3 million. Over the forecast period (2021-26), it is expected to produce a CAGR of 10.2% and reach $384,151.
New York, Sept. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Eastern European Hot Drinks Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Country Analysis, Distribution Channel, Packaging Formats and Forecast, 2016-2026” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06319782/?utm_source=GNW
5 million in 2026. Eastern Europe was the smallest hot beverage market in 2021, accounting for an 8.6% share globally. The Eastern European hot beverage industry recorded sales of $20,241.5 million in 2021. During the forecast period, it is expected to register the second fastest CAGR at 11.4% and reach $34,767.1 million in 2026. In the Eastern European hot drinks sector, the top five companies together accounted for a 42% value share of the sector’s total sales in 2021. Orimi Trade held a 11.8% value share in the region, while operating primarily in the hot tea category. It was followed by Nestlé (11.4%), JAB Holding Company (8.2%), Unilever (6.9%) and Ahmad Tea (3.7%). Private labels held a 4.2% market share in 2021.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the hot drinks industry in Eastern Europe. It includes market overview, analysis of high-growth countries, top companies, major distribution channels, packaging formats, and case studies.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the hot drinks industry in Eastern Europe, analyzing data from 21 countries in the region.
It includes analysis on the following –
– Market environment: includes industry size, market size and growth analysis by category. This data includes both trade and non-trade data.
– Analysis of high potential countries: shows the evolution of the consumption value share in the different categories of hot drinks in the high potential countries of the Eastern Europe region. It also provides a risk-reward analysis of four countries in the Eastern Europe region based on market valuation, economic development, socio-demographic trends, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
– In-depth country analysis: provides an overview, demographic analysis and key trends in high potential countries. Market size includes both in-market and non-trade data while only non-trade data is used in company and brand analysis, distribution analysis, and packaging analysis.
– Success Stories: Delivering some of the most compelling hot drink manufacturers, brands, products and marketing campaigns in the Eastern Europe region. It also helps to better understand how a certain manufacturer has succeeded in the industry and to gain insight.
– Competitive Environment: Provides an overview of the main companies in Eastern Europe, in addition to analyzing the growth of private labels in the region.
– Distribution Analysis: Provides an analysis of the main distribution channels in the Eastern European hot drinks sector in 2021. It covers hypermarkets and supermarkets, convenience stores, food and beverage specialists , online and other retailers, which includes “dollar stores”, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, cash & carry and warehouse clubs, and department stores.
– Packaging Analysis*: The report provides percentage shares (as of 2021) and growth analysis (as of 2016-26) for various packaging materials, packaging types, closures and major exterior types based on sales volume (by packaging units) of hot drinks.
– Challenges and future prospects: Provides the challenges and future prospects of the hot drinks sector in Eastern Europe.
Reasons to buy
– Manufacturers and retailers seek the latest information on market developments to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also a demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging growth opportunities within the industry in the region.
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering key challenges, competitive landscape, and demographic analysis, which can help businesses better understand the nuances specific to each country.
– The analysts also highlighted key trends driving consumer choice and future opportunities that can be explored in the region, which can help businesses increase revenue.
– Obtain competitive intelligence on industry leading brands in the region with insights into their market share and growth rate.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06319782/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001