DUBLIN, April 26, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Commercial Insurance Market (2022-2027) by Type, Distribution Channel, Company, Vertical, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global commercial insurance market is estimated at $709.9 billion in 2022 and should reach 1147.46 billion USD by 2027 at a CAGR of 10.08%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the global commercial insurance market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Allianz, – American International Group, AON, AVIVA, AXA, Chubb, Direct Line Insurance Group, Marsh, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United StatesRest – Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Swiss, UKRest of – Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab EmiratesRest of MEA.
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, TaiwanRest of Asia Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global commercial insurance market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the global commercial insurance market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
Based on the SWOT analysis done on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global commercial insurance market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Need for Insurance Policies Among Businesses
4.1.2 Increase in Startup Trend
4.1.3 Growing digitalization in the insurance industry
4.2.1 Varied insurance regulations around the world
4.2.2 High insurance premium
4.2.3 Lack of Small Business Awareness
4.3.1 Growing Use of Automatic and Complex Devices in Retail, Construction and Healthcare Sectors
4.3.2 Adoption of advanced technologies in commercial insurance
4.4.1 Data Security and Privacy Concerns Due to Increase in Cyber Attacks
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Commercial Insurance Market, by Type
6.2 Commercial auto insurance
6.3 Commercial property insurance
6.4 Liability insurance
6.5 Marine insurance
7 Global Commercial Insurance Market, By Distribution Channel
7.2 Agents and brokers
7.3 Direct response
8 Global Commercial Insurance Market, By Company
8.2 Small Business
8.3 Medium-sized company
8.4 Large company
9 Global Commercial Insurance Market, By Vertical
9.3 Energy and utilities
9.5 IT and Telecom
10 Americas Commercial Insurance Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of the Americas
11 Europe commercial insurance market
11:15 a.m. Swiss
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and africa commercial insurance market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC Commercial Insurance Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1M&A and investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 company profiles
15.2 American International Group
15.7 Direct Line Insurance Group
15.9 Willis Towers Watson
15.11 Group of travelers
15.12 USAA Group
15.13 National Group
15.14 american international group
15.15 Group of Famers Ins
15.16 Hartford Ins Group
15.17 Tokyo Marine US PC Group
15.18 CAN InsCos
3:20 p.m. WR Berkley Group
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g5fdi6
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets