- The Global Distribution System [GDS] the market is expected to grow as more hotels, travel agencies and car rental companies use the system
- The implementation of the GDS is mainly fueled by economic prosperity, numerous travel promotions and political stability
WILMINGTON, Del., August 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Value of the Global Distribution System [GDS] market was clocked at US$4.7 billion in 2021. The global distribution system [GDS] the market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period, 2022 to 2031. The global market is expected to reach a value of US$7 billion by 2031. Over the last ten years, the tremendous data saturation has been the result of the digital revolution in many sectors. In order to make informed strategic decisions, many companies, such as online travel agencies, have moved to another type of distribution system. Since it helps in identifying patterns or trends to optimize business operations, it is expected to lead to an increase in the usage of Global Distribution System (GDS) software across various industries.
Rising demand for better GDSs in the highly competitive hospitality and tourism industry is expected to open up new opportunities. The hotel and tourism industry is expected to account for a market share of the global distribution system during the forecast period. A lack of technological connectivity has historically prevented independent hotels as well as small and medium-sized hotels from participating in the traditional GDS channel. Opportunities for several types of distribution methods in the hospitality industry have been generated by technological breakthroughs and the use of meta-search technologies to gather hotel information from online travel agencies.
According to AltexSoft, many hotel companies use Saber, Amadeus and Travelport GDS systems, which are the main GDS systems. In addition, better GDS connectivity with hotels allows real-time access to the hotel reservation system. In order to expand their customer base, companies in the hospitality industry invest heavily in marketing initiatives. Using GDS can help reduce marketing expenses. As a result, incorporating GDS with hotels helps provide a more affordable marketing option.
Request a sample report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=73288
Key Findings of the Market Report
- The increase in the GDS-Hotel connection allows real-time access to the hotel reservation system. In order to grow their customer base, hotel companies spend heavily on marketing initiatives. Reduced marketing expenses could result from adopting GDS. As a result, incorporating hotels with GDS helps provide a more affordable marketing option. These benefits are expected to drive the expansion of the market.
- Many industries, including civil, airline, hotel and car rental, have benefited from GDS’ high operational efficiency, higher profit margins and improved customer experience. In the coming years, it is expected that this will expand the global distribution system [GDS] market.
- In 2021, North America were an important part of the global distribution system [GDS] market. Growing demand for cloud-based GDS solutions is expected to drive the North America market, which is expected to hold a major global distribution system market share 2022 in the coming years. Europe and North America are expected to hold their positions during the forecast period. Major GDS providers are present in the United States, while SMBs and travel companies are present in Europewhich is expected to boost the market in these two regions.
Investigate before buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=73288
Global distribution system [GDS] Market: key players
Some of the major players in the market are
- SiteMinder Distribution Limited
- TravelSky Technology Limited
- Kiu system solutions
- Amadeus IT Group SA,
- Infini Travel Information, Inc.
- Saber Corporation
- Pegasus GDS
Ask for references – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=73288
Global distribution system [GDS] Market: Segmentation
- Hotels and Resorts
- Car rental
Research reports on computing and telecommunications
Data Broker Market – The global data broker market is expected to reach US$462.4 billion by the end of 2031, grow at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2022 to 2031
Application Performance Monitoring Market – The Global Application Performance Monitoring Market Is Expected To Exceed The Value Of US$18.2 billion by the end of 2031, grow at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2022 to 2031
Independent e-commerce software vendors [ISVs] Market – The global e-commerce independent software vendor (ISV) market is expected to reach $56.59 billion end of 2031
Email Marketing Software Market – The Global Email Marketing Software Market is Expected to Reach a Value of US$3.3 billion by the end of 2031, grow at a CAGR of 10.3% from 2021 to 2031
Sales Enablement Software Market – The Global Sales Enablement Software Market is Expected to Reach US$11.55 billion by the end of 2031, advance at a CAGR of 19.4% from 2022 to 2031
Digital Experience Monitoring [DEM] Market – The Global Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) Market Size is Expected to Reach US$6.53 billion by the end of 2031, grow at a CAGR of 18.3% from 2022 to 2031
Price Optimization and Management Software Market – The Global Price Optimization and Management Software Market is Expected to Exceed the Value of US$6.5 billion by the end of 2031, expand at a CAGR of 16.3% from 2021 to 2031
Construction Robots Market – The global construction robots market is expected to reach a value of US$359.6 million by the end of 2031, grow at a CAGR of 15.3% from 2022 to 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, is a global market intelligence firm that provides syndicated research reports and business advisory services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis delivers forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continually updated and reviewed by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on advanced industries research, visit our YouTube channel –
Transparency Market Research Inc.
HEADQUARTERS IN THE CITY CENTER,
1000 N. West Street,
Office 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 United States
UNITED STATES – Canada toll-free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research