Global Floriculture Market, By Flower Type (Cut Flowers, Bulk Flowers, Bedding & Garden Plants, Potted Flowering Plants, Foliage Plants), By Distribution Channel (Retail, Florists, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, In Line, Others), By Application (Aesthetics & Decoration Uses, Flavors & Fragrances, Natural Dyes, Medicines, Others), By End Use (Personal, Institutions/Events, Hotels, Restaurants & Spas, Industrial), By Region, Forecast & Opportunities of competition, 2027
New York, July 27. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Global Floriculture Market, By Flower Type, By Distribution Channel, By Application, By End Use, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2027” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06310310/?utm_source=GNW
The global floriculture market is expected to grow steadily over the forecast period 2023-2027. Factors such as increasing use of flowers for decorative purposes and adoption of modern agricultural practices by farmers to increase floriculture production and create new variants of flowers are driving the growth of the global floriculture market.
Demand for cut flowers and favorable government policies supporting the agriculture industry are also influencing the market growth over the forecast period. Furthermore, the rising popularity of yoga and other indigenous therapies and the use of flowers in the production of essential oils and other Ayurvedic formulations are expected to create numerous growth opportunities for market players over the next five years. years.
The global floriculture market is segmented into flower type, distribution channel, application, end-use, regional distribution, and competitive landscape. Based on the regional analysis, Asia-Pacific is expected to account for a major market share during the forecast period, 2023-2027.
The growth of the market in the region is attributed to the favorable government policies promoting the expansion of the floriculture industry and the presence of a huge youthful population in the region. Furthermore, the increasing popularity of cut flowers and the celebration of a large number of festivals in countries like China and India are expected to fuel the growth of the global floriculture market in the coming years.
Some of the major players in the global floriculture market are Beekenkamp Group, Danziger Group, Duemmen GmbH, Flamingo Horticulture Investments Limited, Syngenta Flowers. Inc., Karen Roses Company, The Kariki Group, Karuturi Global Limited, Oserian Development Company Limited, Selecta Klemm GmbH & Co. KG, Marginpar Flower Group Holdings, Ruparelia Group, Multiflora Ltd., Ball Horticultural Company, Carzan Flowers Limited, among others .
Years considered for this report:
Historical years: 2017-2020
Base year: 2021
Estimated year: 2022
Forecast period: 2023-2027
Goal of the study:
• To analyze the historical growth in market size of the global floriculture market from 2017 to 2021.
• Estimate and forecast the global Floriculture market size from 2023 to 2027 and the growth rate till 2027.
• To classify and forecast the global floriculture market based on flower type, distribution channel, application, end-use, regional distribution, and company.
• Identify the dominant region or segment in the global floriculture market.
• Identify drivers and challenges for the global floriculture market.
• Examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the global floriculture market.
• Identify and analyze the profile of major players operating in the global Floriculture market.
• Identify the key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the global Floriculture Market.
The analyst conducted extensive primary and secondary research for this study. Initially, the analyst procured a list of floriculture service providers across the globe.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. During the interviews, the respondents were also asked about their competitors.
Using this technique, the analyst could include floriculture service providers that could not be identified due to secondary research limitations. The analyst has reviewed the floriculture vendors, distribution channels, and presence of all major players across the globe.
The analyst calculated the size of the global floriculture market using a bottom-up approach, in which data from various end-user segments was recorded and forecasted for the coming years. The analyst obtained these values from industry experts and company representatives and validated them externally by analyzing historical data of these types of products and applications to derive an appropriate overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key target audience:
• Farmers, florists, event management companies and other stakeholders
• Market research and consulting firms
• Government bodies such as regulators and policy makers
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to the floriculture market
The study is helpful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as farmers, end users, etc., besides enabling them to develop investment strategies and to capitalize on market opportunities.
In this report, the global floriculture market has been segmented into the following categories, in addition to industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Global floriculture market, by type of flower:
o Cut flower
o Loose flower
o Bedding and garden plants
o Potted flowering plants
o Foliage plants
• Global floriculture market, by distribution channel:
• Global floriculture market, by application:
o Aesthetic and decorative purposes
o Flavors & Perfumes
o Natural Colors
• Global floriculture market, by end use:
o Restaurants & Spas
• Global floriculture market, by region:
o North America
o South America
o Middle East and Africa
United Arab Emirates
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the global floriculture market.
With the market data provided, we offer customizations based on a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of other market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06310310/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001