Summary The global hot beverage industry was valued at $236 billion in 2021 and is expected to register a CAGR of 10.2% during 2021-26, to reach $384. 2 billion in 2026. Asia-Pacific was the largest region in 2021 with a value share of 39.
New York, Sept. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Hot Drinks Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Country Analysis, Distribution Channel, Packaging Formats and Forecast, 2016-2026” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06319779/?utm_source=GNW
1%, followed by the Americas with 21.5%. In 2021, hot coffee was the largest category by sales value, accounting for a share of over 50%. The Middle East and Africa is expected to be the fastest growing region for the hot drinks sector, with a value CAGR of 26.8% in 2021-26, followed by the Americas with 10.4%. Among the categories, the other hot beverage category is expected to see the fastest growth with a CAGR of 1.7%. In the global bakery and cereals sector, the top five companies accounted for a combined value share of 35.3% in 2021. Nestlé was the top company with a value share of 16%. It was followed by JAB Holding Company at 9.2% and Unilever at 5%.
Consumers today have become extremely selective when purchasing products in the sector, due to health considerations. New products in the hot drink industry are being launched with a plethora of health claims such as high in fiber, high in minerals, high in vitamins, free of artificial substances. colours, without genetic modification and without preservatives.
The trend towards clean labeling, which emphasizes the transparency of food products with reference to the ingredients used, is growing in the bakery and cereals sector. This is becoming increasingly common in new product launches, with labels claiming the use of natural, wholesome and simple ingredients that are easy to recognize in order to appeal to consumers.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the global hot drinks industry.
It includes analysis on the following –
– Industry Overview: Provides an overview of current industry scenarios in terms of ingredients, manufacturer claims, labeling and packaging. The analysis also provides a regional overview across five regions – Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Americas, Western Europe and Eastern Europe – highlighting industry size, growth drivers, latest developments and future challenges. for each region. This data includes both trade and non-trade data.
– Evolution of consumption: provides an evolution of the consumption of hot drinks over the period 2016-26 at global and regional levels.
– High Potential Countries: Provides risk-reward analysis of the top four high potential countries in each region based on market valuation, economic development, governance indicators,
socio-demographic factors and technological infrastructure.
– Country and Regional Analysis: Provides in-depth analysis of 10 high-potential countries covering value growth over the period 2021-26, key challenges, consumer demographics and key trends. It also includes a regional analysis covering the future outlook for each region. Market size includes both in-market and non-trade data while only non-trade data is used in company and brand analysis, distribution analysis, and packaging analysis.
– Competitive Landscape: Provides an overview of leading brands globally and regionally, in addition to analyzing product profile, country-level presence, market share and private label growth in each region.
– Major Distribution Channels: Provides an analysis of the major distribution channels in the global Hot Beverages industry in 2021. It covers “Dollar Stores”, Variety Stores and General Merchandise Retailers, Cash & Carry Clubs and warehouse, convenience stores, department stores, e-retailers, food and beverage specialists, hypermarkets and supermarkets, and others.
– Packaging Analysis*: The report provides an analysis of the percentage share (in 2021) and growth (from 2021 to 2026) for various packaging materials, packaging types, closures and major exterior types in depending on the volume of sales of hot drinks.
– Provides an overview of the current industry scenario regarding the future outlook in terms of ingredients, product claims, labeling and packaging. The analysis also covers a regional overview across five regions – Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Americas, Western Europe and Eastern Europe – highlighting industry size, growth drivers, latest developments and future inhibitors for the regions.
Reasons to buy
– Manufacturers and retailers seek the latest information on market developments to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also a demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging growth opportunities within the industry in the region.
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering key challenges, competitive landscape, and demographic analysis, which can help businesses better understand the country-specific nuances
– Analysts also highlighted key trends driving consumer choice and future opportunities that can be explored in the region, which can help businesses increase revenue
– Obtain competitive intelligence on industry leading brands in the region with insights into their market share and growth rate
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06319779/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001