Executive Summary The global market for vaping products was valued at USD 34.80 billion in 2020. In order to help smokers quit smoking, a variety of nicotine replacement products have come into the market, including nicotine patches. nicotine, gum, inhalers, lozenges and nasal lozenges. spray.
New York, Jan. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Global Vapor Products Market – Analysis By Product Type, Distribution Channel, By Region, By Country: Market Insights and Forecast with Impact of COVID- 19[FEMININE”-[FEMININE”-https://www.reportlinker.com/p06195737/?utm_source=GNW
A recent trend is a vaping device, which is recognized as an alternative to conventional cigarettes. Factors such as awareness of the harmful effects of conventional cigarettes, reduction in inhalation of tar and carbon monoxide from an e-cigarette, growth in disposable income, and increased technological developments by vaping manufacturers are driving the market growth.
The 2020 coronavirus pandemic impacted the growth of the vapor products market. The outbreak of the novel virus has caused a negative disruption to the overall economy due to the shutdown of production and logistics activities, affecting the demand and supply of vaping products globally. The shortage has also led to numerous black marketing incidents for these products in European and North American countries. In order to meet the growing demand for vaping products, several vendors have adopted unique marketing strategies and offered their products through online platforms to drive product sales.
As more and more consumers become aware of the dangerous effects of smoking, they discover new and safer smoking devices, thus increasing the demand for these products. On the basis of product, the market is segmented into E-vapes, Heat-not-Burn and others. The E-vapes segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment. These devices are highly customizable and include a variety of flavors that allow users to adjust the vapor output to their preference. Additionally, growing disposable income and increasing technological developments are driving the market for heat-not-burn products.
Major players operating in the global vapor market include Smoore International Holdings, Imperial Brands Plc, British American Tobacco, Japan Tobacco Inc. etc. To gain significant market share, major players are now focusing on adopting strategies such as product innovations, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, joint ventures, collaborations and partnerships. The major players are starting to produce various flavors of e-liquids in the market to meet changing customer preferences, thus propelling the growth of the market.
• The report presents the Steam Products market analysis for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
• The report analyzes the steam products market by value (million USD).
• The report analyzes the vapor products market by product type (E-Vape, Heat-not-burn Others).
• The report analyzes the Vapor Products market by distribution channel (Retail, e-Commerce)
• The global market for vape products has been analyzed by region (Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA).
• The global vape products market has been analyzed by country (United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, China, Japan, Australia, South Korea).
• Key insights of the report have been presented within the frameworks of SWOT analysis, Porter Five analysis and supply chain. In addition, market attractiveness was presented by region, by product type, by distribution channel.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, companies analyzed in the report include Smoore International Holdings Limited, Imperial Brands, Plc., British American Tobacco, Japan Tobacco, Inc., Turning Point Brands, FirstUnion, Shenzhen IPV Vaping Technology Co ., Ltd, JoyeTech, Juul Labs, NJOY
Key target audience
• Manufacturers of vaping devices
• Electronic cigarette companies
• Consulting and consultancy firms
• Government and policy makers
• Regulatory authorities
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06195737/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001