Executive Summary The global electronic cigarette market was valued at USD 21.2 billion in 2020. In order to help smokers quit smoking, a variety of nicotine replacement products have entered the market, including nicotine patches. , gums, inhalers, lozenges and nasal spray.
New York, December 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com Announces the Publication of the “Global Electronic Cigarette Market – Analysis by Product Type, Distribution Channel, Region, Country: Market Overview and Forecast with Impact COVID-19 “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06187374/?utm_source=GNW
Electronic cigarettes are recognized as an alternative to conventional cigarettes. Factors such as awareness of the harmful effects of conventional cigarettes have reduced tar and carbon monoxide inhalation through e-cigarettes, increased disposable income, and increased technological developments by e-cigarette manufacturers that are boosting the growth of the electronic cigarette market.
The 2020 coronavirus pandemic has impacted the growth of the electronic cigarette market. The novel coronavirus outbreak has caused an unfavorable disruption to the global economy due to the shutdown of production and logistics activities, affecting the demand and supply of electronic cigarettes around the world. The shortage has also resulted in numerous incidents of black marketing for these products in European and North American countries. In order to meet the growing demand for vape products after the pandemic, several vendors have adopted unique marketing strategies and offered their products through online platforms to increase product sales.
As more and more consumers become aware of the dangerous effects of smoking, they are discovering new, safer smoking devices, thus increasing the demand for these products. Electronic cigarettes are growing in popularity, especially among young adults and adolescents. The modular device segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment. These devices are highly customizable, allowing users to adjust the steam flow to their preference.
The major players operating in the global electronic cigarette market are Smoore International Holdings, Imperial Brands Plc, British American Tobacco, Japan Tobacco Inc., etc. To gain significant market share, major players are now focusing on adopting strategies such as innovations, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations and partnerships. The major players are introducing various flavors of e-liquids in the market to meet the changing preferences of customers, thereby propelling the growth of the market.
Scope of the report
• The report analyzes the Electronic Cigarette Market by Value (Million USD).
• The report analyzes the electronic cigarettes market by product type (disposable, refillable, modular).
• The report analyzes the electronic cigarettes market by distribution channel (offline stores, online stores).
• The global electronic cigarette market has been analyzed by region (Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA).
• The global electronic cigarette market has been analyzed by country (United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, China, Japan, Australia, South Korea).
• The main ideas of the report were presented through the frameworks of the SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. In addition, the attractiveness of the market was presented by region, by type of product and by distribution channel.
• The report follows competitive developments, strategies, companies analyzed in the report include Smoore International Holdings Limited, Imperial Brands, Plc., British American Tobacco, Japan Tobacco, Inc., FirstUnion, Shenzhen IPV Vaping Technology Co., Ltd, ALD GROUP LIMITED, JoyeTech, Juul Labs, NJOY
• The report presents the analysis of Electronic Cigarette (Vaping) market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
Key target audience
• Electronic cigarette companies
• Vaping device companies
• Tobacco manufacturers
• Consulting and consulting firms
• Government and decision-makers
• Regulatory authorities
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06187374/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001