North American Temporary Fencing Markets, 2020-2021 and 2027:
Dublin, May 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “North American Temporary Fencing Market 2021 with Covid-19 Impact” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com from offer.
North America Temporary Fencing market report includes market size, growth rates, end-user vertical breakdown, competitive market share data, and revenue forecast from 2020 to 2027
The North American temporary fencing market is growing, fragmented and competitive. Competitors include small, independent local businesses with a few rental locations, regional competitors that operate in one or more states, and multi-product rental companies.
The market has seen a decline in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the resulting decrease in construction activity and cancellation of events. However, increasing urbanization and population growth, resumption of construction activity and new possibilities for crowd control solutions are expected to drive demand for temporary fencing over the next seven years.
The market figures included in this report represent the revenue generated by the companies operating in the United States and the Canadian Temporary Fencing market. The base year of the study is 2020 and the forecast period is from 2020 to 2027.
Featured Companies: National Construction Rentals, American Fence and Security Company, Inc., United Site Services Inc., SONCO Events & Construction Rentals, Broadfence and Federal Rent-A-Fence Inc., among others.
Customer segments include:
- Residential construction – Residential construction focuses on buildings where people reside, including houses, apartments and apartment complexes.
- Commercial construction – Commercial construction includes shops, offices, health and educational buildings. Compared to residential construction, trade regulations are stricter and tend to vary by city and state.
- Industrial construction – Industrial construction is mainly concerned with the construction of manufacturing facilities, power plants, warehouses and other highly specialized facilities.
- Emergency service – Temporary fencing for emergencies generally includes floods, fires, earthquakes or other natural disasters that require emergency site security.
- Events – Includes TV shows, film productions, sporting events, concert tours and major corporate events that often rely on temporary fences.
- Other – Others include seasonal fencing (such as Christmas tree lots, pumpkin plots, summer festivals, garden centers, etc.), agriculture (for cattle fencing, grazing in rotation and property management), etc.
Main topics covered:
I. Scope of the research, methodology, market segmentation, end user definition
a. North America Temporary Fencing Market Size and Revenue Forecast 2020 and 2027
b. Market Snapshot, Impact of COVID-19, Market Revenue by Country (US vs Canada)
vs. Main trends.
re. Key market data points
e. Market drivers and constraints
F. Major Market Participants, Reviews and Market Share by Company (2020)
g. Market share by revenue, by end user, 2020 and 2027 (non-residential construction, residential construction, emergency services, events, other)
III. Market factors
IV. Market restrictions
V. Industry challenges
VI. Market trends
a. Need for security
b. Welded wire mesh vs chain link
vs. Increase in rental prices
re. Regional trends
e. Manufacturing trends
VI. Market data
a. Market Snapshot, Impact of COVID-19, Market Revenue by Country (US vs Canada, 2020)
b. Temporary Fencing Market Revenue Forecast (North America, 2020-2027)
vs. Temporary Fencing Market Revenue Forecast (United States, 2020-2027)
re. Revenue Forecast of Temporary Fencing Market (Canada, 2020-2027)
e. Temporary Fencing Market Revenue by End User (Non-Residential Construction, Residential Construction, Emergency Services, Events, Others) (North America, 2020 and 2027)
F. Temporary Fencing Market Revenue by Truss Type (Chain Link & Welded Mesh) (North America, 2020)
a. Industry quotes
VII. Competitive landscape
a. Market participants
b. Temporary Fencing Market Market Share by Company (North America, 2020)
vs. Competitive factors
- American Fence and Security Company Inc.
- Federal Rent-A-Fence Inc.
- National construction rental
- SONCO event and construction rentals
- United Site Services Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/azz5fo