DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–March 9, 2022–
The US Organic Food Market was valued at USD 59.28 Billion in 2020 and is expected to further grow with a CAGR of 13.83% during the forecast years 2022-2026, to reach a market value of USD 125.65 Billion. ‘here 2026F.
Factors contributing to the growth of the market include increasing demand for healthier and plant-based food alternatives and the rapidly growing population that is concerned about their food intake, chemical-infused food materials and supplements. Additionally, growing awareness of the harmful effects of excessive use of chemicals such as pesticides and fertilizers for food cultivation is supporting the growth of the organic food market in the United States.
The growing focus on fitness, health, and food and supplement consumption is also driving the market growth. Rising instances of lifestyle-related diseases like obesity, diabetes, high cholesterol problems, high blood pressure also justify the growth of the organic food market in the United States in the next five years.
Additionally, increasing disposable income of the people, increase in the number of certified organic farms further contribute to the growth of the organic food market in the United States. Growing concerns about environmental safety are also one of the main growth factors.
Strict organic cultivation standards ensure the impact of agricultural practices on soil, water and air and thus provide environmental benefits and further drive the growth of the organic food market in the United States during the period of forecast.
The United States organic food market segmentation is based on product type, distribution channel, regional distribution, top 10 states, and competitive landscape.
The organic fruit and vegetable segment holds the largest market share and is also expected to remain dominant over the forecast period owing to the growing demand from health conscious consumers. The increased cultivation of organic fruits and vegetables without the use of chemically infused pesticides and fertilizers is also supporting the growth of the US organic food market in the next five years.
Some of the major players operating in the United States organic food market are Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc., Danone North America, General Mills, Inc., The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., Organic Valley, and others.
To stay competitive in the US organic food market, companies are continuously changing distribution channel, improving technology, changing marketing strategy to capture majority of consumer base in the country.
The company named Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. has changed its marketing strategy to promote its differentiated value propositions which are more profitable and have helped the business grow faster.
- To analyze the historical growth of the United States Organic Food market market size from 2016 to 2020.
- Estimate and forecast the market size of Organic Food Market in United States from 2021 to 2026 and the growth rate till 2026.
- To define, classify and forecast the United States organic food market based on product type, distribution channel, region, top 10 states and company.
- To examine the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size based on four regions namely – South, West, Northeast and Midwest.
- Examine competitive developments such as expansions, innovative product launches, government policy and investments, and new entrants in the United States organic food market.
- To strategically profile the major players operating in the United States Organic Food Market.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical years: 2016-2019
- Reference year: 2020
- Estimated year: 2021E
- Forecast period: 2022F-2026F
United States organic food market, by product type:
- Organic Fruits & Vegetables
- Organic meat, poultry and dairy products
- Organic processed foods
- Organic drinks
- Organic Bread & Bakery
United States organic food market, by distribution channel:
- Specialty stores
- grocery stores
United States organic food market, by region:
- Where is
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies operating in the US organic food market.
- Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc.
- GeneralMills, Inc.
- Danone North America Public Benefit Corporation
- Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
- Organic Valley
- Amy’s Kitchen, Inc.
- Aurora Organic Dairy Products
- Sun-Maid Company (organic plum)
- Eden Foods, Inc.
- Clif Bar & Company
Laura Wood, Senior Press Officer
For EST business hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
SECTOR KEYWORD: AGRICULTURE RESTAURANT/BAR NATURAL RESOURCES HEALTH SUPERMARKET FOOD/DRINKS FITNESS & NUTRITION RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 03/09/2022 09:10/DISC: 03/09/2022 09:11
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.