Summary The global hot beverage industry was valued at $236,036. 3 million in 2021. It is expected to reach a CAGR of 10.2% during the period 2021-2026 to reach $384,151. 5 million in 2026.
New York, Sept. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Western European Hot Drinks Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Country Analysis, Distribution Channel, Packaging Formats and Forecast, 2016-2026” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06319780/?utm_source=GNW
With sales in value of USD 47,634.4, Western Europe was the third largest region in the global hot drinks industry in 2021, and sales are expected to generate a value CAGR of 6.4% during of the period 2021-2026. In 2021, Western Europe held a volume share of 25.9% of the global hot drinks sector. The largest hot beverage category in the region was hot coffee, with a value share of 78.2%. According to the latest data available at brand level (2021), the top five companies in the hot drinks sector in Western Europe – Nestlé, JAB Holding Company, Luigi Lavazza SpA, Tchibo GmbH and Unilever – together accounted for only 52% of the sector . overall sales in 2021.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the hot drinks industry in Western Europe. It includes market overview, analysis of high-growth countries, top companies, major distribution channels, packaging formats, and case studies.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the hot drinks industry in Western Europe, by analyzing data from 21 countries in the region.
It includes analysis on the following –
– Market environment: includes industry size, market size and growth analysis by category.
– Analysis of high potential countries: indicates the evolution of the share of consumption in value in the different categories of hot drinks in the high potential countries of the Eastern Europe region. It also provides a risk-reward analysis of four countries in the Western European region based on market valuation, economic development, socio-demographic trends, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
– In-depth country analysis: provides an overview, demographic analysis and key trends in high potential countries.
– Success Stories: Delivering some of the most compelling hot drink manufacturers, brands, products and marketing campaigns in the Western European region. It also helps to better understand how a certain manufacturer has succeeded in the industry and to gain insight.
– Competitive Environment: Provides an overview of the major companies in the Western Europe region, in addition to analyzing the growth of private label brands in the region.
– Health and Wellness Analysis*: Provides insights into health and wellness products by value and percentage share in the overall hot drinks industry during the period 2016- 2021. The analysis includes key health and wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving sales of the hot beverage industry in 2021. It also covers the market share of key companies offering bakery and cereal products with health and wellness attributes.
– Distribution Analysis: Provides an analysis of the main distribution channels for the hot drinks sector in Western Europe in 2021. It covers hypermarkets and supermarkets, food and beverage specialists, convenience stores , online retailers, “dollars”, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, cash & carry & club warehouses, department stores, vending machines, pharmacies/pharmacies, drugstores & pharmacies, and others.
– Packaging Analysis*: The report provides percentage share (in 2021) and growth analysis (over the period 2016-2026) for various packaging materials, packaging types, closures and major exterior types according to the volume of sales (by packaging units) of hot drinks .
– Challenges and future prospects: Provides challenges and future prospects concerning the hot drinks sector in Western Europe.
Reasons to buy
– Manufacturers and retailers seek the latest information on market developments to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also a demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging growth opportunities within the industry in the region.
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering key challenges, competitive landscape, and demographic analysis, which can help businesses better understand the nuances specific to each country.
– The analysts also highlighted key trends driving consumer choice and future opportunities that can be explored in the region, which can help businesses increase revenue.
– Obtain competitive intelligence on industry leading brands in the region with insights into their market share and growth rate.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06319780/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001