Yoga and Exercise Mats Market Research Report by Type (General Exercise Mats, Gymnastics Mats, and Pilates Mats), Material, Distribution Channel, End User, State (Ohio, Pennsylvania, and California) – US Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID -19
New York, July 8 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Yoga & Exercise Mats Market Research Report by Type, Material, Distribution Channel, End User, State – United States Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06287272/?utm_source=GNW
The United States Yoga and Exercise Mats Market size was estimated at USD 91.88 Million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 101.95 Million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.00% for reach USD 191.35 million by 2027.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies: USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered as historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year and the years from 2023 to 2027 as the forecast period.
Segmentation and market coverage:
This research report categorizes Yoga & Exercise Mats to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
On the basis of type, the market has been studied on general exercise mats, gymnastic mats and Pilates mats.
Based on material, the market has been studied on natural rubber, polyurethane, polyvinyl chloride, and thermoplastic elastomer.
Based on the distribution channel, the market has been studied on e-commerce websites, specialty stores, and supermarkets & hypermarkets.
On the basis of end-user, the market has been studied in Fitness Centers, Health Clubs, and Personal Use.
Based on the state, the market has been studied in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Cumulative impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an unparalleled global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, and the long-term effects are expected to impact industry growth over the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure inclusion of the underlying issues of COVID-19 and potential pathways forward. The report provides insights into COVID-19 considering shifts in consumer behavior and demand, shopping habits, supply chain rerouting, current market force dynamics, and significant interventions governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimates, and forecasts considering the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks the vendors in the Yoga and Exercise Mats Market based on business strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features and Customer Support) which helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
The competitive scenario provides an analysis of the prospects of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section provides valuable insights at various stages while keeping abreast of business news and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized into merger and acquisition, agreement, collaboration and partnership, new product launch and improvement, investment and financing, and awards, recognition and expansion. All the news gathered helps the vendor to understand the gaps in the market and the strength and weakness of the competitors, thus providing insights to improve the product and service.
Enterprise Usability Profiles:
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the US Yoga and Exercise Mats market including Adidas AG, Barefoot Yoga Co., Body-Solid, Inc., Gaia, Inc. , Hugger Mugger Yoga Products. , Indiegogo, Inc., JadeYoga, La Vie Boheme Yoga, Liforme Ltd., Manduka, Merrithew Corporation, Nike, Inc., prAna, Trimax Sports Inc and YogaDirect.com, LLC.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Yoga and Exercise Mats market in the United States?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the US Yoga & Exercise Mats Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the US Yoga and Exercise Mats Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunity in the US Yoga and Exercise Mats Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the US yoga and exercise mats market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the yoga and exercise mats market in the United States?
7. What strategic modes and movements are considered suitable for entering the US yoga and exercise mat market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06287272/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001